Photo Coming Soon
Mr. McFadden began working with Athyrium in 2016 as a Senior Advisor focused on the healthcare delivery and health information technology sectors. In addition to his work with Athyrium, Mr. McFadden holds several board seats, including:
- Chairman of Mauna Kea Technologies (FR: MKEA), a commercial-stage, medical imaging firm.
- Chairman of InnovaTel Telepsychiatry, a telehealth firm focused on outpatient mental health;
- Board Member and Audit Chair of Foundation Radiology Group, a leading teleradiology firm serving over 30 hospitals in the Northeast and Midwest;
- Board Member of ValueCentric, a data analytics and market research firm serving the global pharmaceutical and biotech industries;
- Former Trustee and Executive Committee Member of Montefiore Medical Center of New York, a healthcare delivery system based in New York.
Prior to his work with Athyrium, Mr. McFadden was a Managing Partner with Health Evolution Partners and responsible for managing the Firm's $200 mm Spectrum Fund. Previously, Mr. McFadden served as a Managing Director with Goldman, Sachs & Co. where he oversaw healthcare investments as part of the Americas Special Situations Group (AmSSG).
Mr. McFadden was formally a Managing Director responsible for Goldman Sachs' healthcare services, pharmaceutical outsourcing and health information technology equity research coverage.
In 2015, Mr. McFadden was admitted as a Member of the President's Circle of The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.